Sunday, November 21, 2010

Go Cowboys!

Today hasn't exactly been one of our usual quiet Sundays...and I'm most certainly not complaining. David and I got to enjoy a Cowboys game in the flesh and spend time with my sweet friend, Sarah. Sarah was my little sis in ZTA and a bridesmaid in our wedding, who for the last few years has lived across the country. Now she's back in Texas (yay!) and frequenting Dallas (yay!) thanks in part to her family's love of Cowboys football. Today's game they had a suite for, which they very kindly and generously invited us to sit in. This was my first time to JerryWorld and I think I've pretty much been ruined for any future experiences there. It was fantastic. A perfect view of the action, yummy food and drinks galore, and a fancy private restroom. We even saw Jerry himself stop by the suite next door. Oh, and we won...which is always good. Thank you much, Williams family, for letting us be part of your clan today! And thanks to DeeDee for coming to spend time with Grace in our absence!








No comments:

Post a Comment