Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Six Months

Grace celebrated her half-birthday today with a crummy visit to the doctor. She ended up getting five pokes...three immunizations and both flu shots. Her doctor only felt comfortable putting off one of the immunizations until the nine month visit (which wouldn't otherwise include any). Four didn't sound much better than five to me, so I decided to get them all over with at once and give the poor baby a break next time around. Dr. Smith's sweet nurse is so quick...Grace had hardly gotten out a scream before it was over, and then she was fine. I felt sick though!

So, she definitely remains at the top of the charts in size...90th percentile in weight and 75th in length. No sign of teeth though. And while she's pretty much sitting up, we still have yet to master rolling from back to front. Maybe she just doesn't want to, who knows. The doctor mentioned that by next visit she'll probably be pulling up, which seems CRAZY to me. It's all happening way too fast...


*More updates and pictures are on the way, I promise. Since turning my laptop in to work last week, my computer time has been pretty limited. Hope to be back up and running very soon!

1 comment:

  1. seriously, precious, all the way down to those precious navy shoes. she is sooo happy! :) congrats for making it to the half way point! I cant believe it went so quickly too! and way to grow Grace!

    ReplyDelete