Monday, January 4, 2010

Four Months

Our little Gracelyn turned four whole months old on Saturday. Sometimes I can't believe how fast the time has passed since she came along, then other times it seems like she's been here forever. Either way, she brings us more joy than we could've ever expected. She's got to be the happiest baby around...she smiles all day long! Here is the monthly chair pic:

Afterward, I realized I was missing the blanket and tried to take a few more. She was done though:

By the way, Saturday also happened to be her daddy's birthday. We celebrated with a yummy breakfast at Market Street and then sent him off to shoot ducks with his best friends. We didn't mind him leaving us for the day/night since he'd spent his vacation driving us across the country instead of hunting every day as originally planned. We even surprised him with some new gear from Cabela's when he got home. We just love him so much and feel tremendously lucky to have him as a father and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment